It happened that I dumped a boy because he was short-minded and acted like a jerk most of the time. He then took 'revenge' from me by tricking my little sister into dating him. He convinced her that he loves him, and my sister believed him! I had multiple arguments with my sister, but in vain. SHe didn't believe me and she continued dating him.

Its now 3 years already, and I have not talked to my sister since 3 years. We live under the same roof, and I have had enough. I realise that some people have been ripped from their siblings by death or murder, and here I am- I have one, but we don't talk because of some jerk.

I am ready to forgive and forget, but I guess the boy brainwashed her a lot by talking bad about me, so my sister is not ready to talk to me. I want to tell my sister that if a boy shifts from me (her best sister and girlfriend), and decides to date her, (two girls coming from the same home), I believe he has no moral and he is a totally disgusting kind of human being. He is not worth it all. My sister and I should stop talking because of a boy who is so short-minded and sinful. But how do I talk to my sister about this? What do I tell her? I am unsure if my new approach to her about this delicate issue will make any change to her. I will break down if I stay one more day under this house and not talk to my sibling.

She is more than 10 years younger than that boy, and I do not want that boy to cause her any harm in the future, because I know he won't marry her, just like I know he could never marry me, because both (my sis and I) have higher education that him. I am a degree holder and my sister is about to have hers.

Hi Guest,

It's great that you're ready to try and patch things up.  It may be difficult for your sister to recognize your attempt so go slow. 

Now, get over your ex-boyfriend and accept him as her boyfriend.

It's her life, not yours.  You have no right to tell her who she should/shouldn't see. 

Be the bigger person.  Welcome him into your life (again) and accept what your sister see's in him.  It's her choice.  If she's been with him for 3 years now she should be able to make her own mind up as to what he's like. 

Maybe it was partly your fault it didn't last.  It's something to consider. 

Good luck.  Hope it helps.

Thank you medic-dan,I had not thought from this perspective. But you know, the problem is that : that boy is a real jerk. I mean it. No girl can ever be happy with him. He had tricked me into dating him by lying, and he did the same thing to my sister. He is violent, vulgar and the vengeful immature type. I do not want my sister to ruin her life with such a person. I was able to get him off my back, I doubt whether my little sister can do so when she comes back on earth and realise that this relationship of hers with him will never last.

See, he was a bad past for me, and I wanted to close this chapter forever, but my sister does not allow me. :-(She knows very well how he had put me into trouble many many times...yet..she continues to consciously make the mistake I did.

Guest,

You have to let it go. It's her life and you can't protect her.

I can understand you want to close this chapter but to do so you're closing a chapter with your sister. What's more important???

Be the bigger person, be there for your sister. If he's as big a jerk as you say he'll eventually leave her too. Then she'll have lost both of you. Instead, just be there. You don't have to like him but tolerate him, for your sister's sake.

Move on with your life too. Find someone special.

Good luck.

See in such case one should not leave his / her sisters side - how ever rude she may be with you???? nothing should matter to you this moment at last she is your real and small sister ,you can't leave her with that jerk . Try to make and keep a nice impression of yourself in front of her by fulfilling all her desires. keep her happy, spend more time with her. after that gradually show her the truth about what is that jerk all about . if this doesn't work then just ask your parents for help and this plan also gets fail then leave it for god.

Thank you. I decided to leave it for God, I realised its all about Karma and I can't do much except for sending her my good wishes constantly. Thank you.