Hi guys! My boyfriend really wants me to have sex with him (I'm a virgin) he's 16 and I'm 12. We've known each other since we were little and I love him with all my heart! The furthest we've gone is making out on his bed but every time he goes further I back down.. I know he's mad and I'm worried that if I don't have sex with him he will leave me! What should I do?

Hi Hannah,

Let him leave you - seriously.

There is no need to rush into a sexual relationship - not at 12.  Sex is not just something you do it is a commitment.  It will change your relationship and your outlook on life in general.  Quite frankly, and I know you'll think I'm just old, at 12 you don't need to be worrying about these things - including pregnancy. 

FYI - In some places he could even be charged with a crime for having sex with you.

Hey Hannah,

I absolutely agree with Medic-Dan. I have a son your age and would be absolutely horrified if he was considering having sex. Anyone who was asking, pressurizing or even suggesting it, would feel the force of the law, as well as recieve a nice heavy blast from my nail embedded baseball bat.

You have many, many years ahead of you to be fretting about late periods, sexually transmitted diseases and all the emotional c**p that comes with sex. Your boyfriend obviously doesn't care about you or about what is right & wrong or else he wouldn't want this- if he loved and respected you, he'd wait & there would be no question about waiting.

Seriously- Be a 12year old and quit trying to grow-up so fast. Spend time with your friends & family, have a blast with make-up and clothes- whatever you do- leave sex & boys till you're actually a woman & better emotionally & physically equipped to deal with the consequences.

Best of luck

V

P.S- you have extremely good spelling & punctuation for a 12 year old. My son's an amateur writer and even his punctuation isn't as good as yours. Makes me wonder....

Well , I Have Thought That Same Thing My I Am 14 But I Have Dated A 16 Year Old Before . Now My Boyfriend Is 14 Just Like Me . I Know How You Feel Because You Love Him So Much And You Want Him To Stay With You . You Should Ask Your Self These Following Questions : What If You Have Sex With Him And He Continue's To Only Want You For Sex ? Do You Really Want To Give It Up At Age 12 ?

My Opinion : I Think You Should Wait Until You Get A Little Bit Older And Know More About Love And Relationships , And Sex . You Are Only 12 , You Have A Long Time To Think About Having Sex , There's No Need To Rush It . And If You Think Having Sex With Him Will Make You More Attractive . Well , In Some Way It Won't Because He's Gonna Think Oh She Is Easy And Insecure I Can Get Whatever I Want Out Of Her . It;s Better To Make Your Self Harder To Get < That's What A Real "Boyfriend" Wants . He Wants You To Be Hard To Get , So He Know's You Won;t Go Around Sleeping With EVERYONE ! , But That's My Opinion Just Think About What I Said , And If He Really Loves You He Will Respect Your Decisions Okay