hi my name is julie (13) and i think i love this boy, his name is lavaughn(13). he has been my bestfriend for 3 yrs now. he has tried to hookup with me be4, but im scared i will get pregnant. i am still a virgin but love him, my question is...If i think i love him is it a good decision to lose my virginity to him???

H Julie,

In all honesty, if he loves you he'll wait for you.

You're young, very young, to have sex.  Once you start you'll probably be more likely to engage in it.  There is the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. 

You may also find yourself with a reputation, and I don't mean a good one.

You can get pregnant the first time you have sex. 

Hope it helps your decision.

i love him tbough. we hav bin makingout alot l8ly and i rlly am considering it. he said he will sneak a condom frpm his brother (21) just 4us!

okay, i was just with lavaughn, and we were making out, and we went to his housr, and we were in his room, and i DID NOT let him have sex with me. all he did was finger me and "eat" me. :) im happy, cause i think i made the RIGHT decision.

Julie,

I think you made the right decision too.

Because you love him is not a reason to have sex. There is no harm in waiting until you're older.

thamk you, but ever since that happened, i feel wierd. i got 1 quesgion: Am i moving so fast because i was raped when i was 5-8?

medic-dan, HELPPP!!! i jjust got done being with him,(well more like i ran from him) hesaid hes ready NOWW! and he said itin a very stern voice. i ran. but now i regret running, b/c i just might of lost my chance 2 bee his gf. reply ASAP cuz im bout 2 go back apoligizd and do sex! PLZ REPLY AS SOONAS POSSIBLE! :-(

Julie,

STOP!

If he's forcing you into anything then you don't want him as a boyfriend. What are you going to apologize for? You didn't do anything wrong. He might be ready, you're not.

Too bad for him. Let him wait or find a new boyfriend that RESPECTS YOU and RESPECTS YOUR FEELINGS!