Okay, I'm 13 I've never been fingered/done anything sexual. My boyfriend is very respectful he said he wants to finger me&i said I would let him but I'm scared because of puberty if you know? I'm nearly 14 so I'm not to young. I'm not planning on going further!! Just fingering I'm not sure how to tell him I do/plan it. Please help? Thankyou xxxx

Hi, You are too young, tell him you are not ready yet, I am plenty sure he wants to have sex, you could be pregnant and ruin your lives at early age.

I don't really like to masturbate x

Hello, he has said he wants to have sex but he said when were older like 16. I really like this guy&he dosent want to get me pregnant he told me were to young for sex.. I just don't know?

Thankyou babyteen you really helped me xxx

I am pretty sure if you let touch your vagina he stick his penis and could be pregnant or get a STD. Be careful please. Masturbatios is a safe and cool way to have fun. If you don't like to masterbate I guess you don't like to be fingered then. Both stufs are similar.

You are too young, I supouse your bf is too. If you get pregnant You both could ruin your lives at early age. Think about it please .

I'm 16 and my boyfriend if 16 too. We kiss hug and once he rub'ed my Vagina and he kisses and squeezed my boobs and rub'ed my butt. I am not sextraly active because I never had him and I get very far. We just do what we do in a safe way we don't do anything that can make me have a baby? But all I wanna know is is it normal to get like bumps on your vagina? I don't have any STDS at all or anything but i do shave a lot there and it seams like I always get bumps. Could I have ingrown hair bumps or could I just have like plan Zits/pimples because I am very into Sports. I love cheering and I do Track.

Brianna wrote:

beccamarIe wrote:

Your bf could infected you with some kind of STD, visit a doctor please or tell your parents to make sure., they know what to do.

I've never had anyone but myself touching my vagina but I also get bumps when I shave so I think it's probably normal.

I am 16 and yes you are to young cause your not in college and they want let u have that baby but if you want to have sex and kiss and he rub and squeeze you so no

Hi um what is ur problem im 14 and have been fingered before it is completely normal she asked for advice, she said he was respectful he probably is, find somewhere else to throw ur invalid opinions around

That is invalid actually before and after shave rub ur bikini area with coconut oil it helps alot with the bumps

Resident
Awww becca thats so sweet. It is perfectly okay for you to want your boyfriend to finger you. It is but natural you want that intimacy taken to the next level.
Your boyfriend possibly want to enjoy you and also get you in that mood so you can both enjoy intimacy together. I dont think there is any problem with that.
Just be careful though that you are not forced to do anything more. I would prepare myself though just in case things get so hot you decide to let him sexually penetrate you. The sensations are so enjoyable and you may drop your guard and in that moment of passion you may just let things happen. I would suggest and strongly advise you to have some condoms ready in case you both decide you want to go further.
Enjoy and have fun.