I met a guy online a few months ago and we began to talk. Although he is 19 and I am 14, we have a lot in common. We talk most days and he's really nice and trustworthy however sometimes he just wants to be sexual.. A few days ago he asked if he could come to visit me. I thought he meant in a few months but when he said a week or so, I panicked. Not because he's scary or I don't trust him but because he wants me to let him do things to me such as making love. He told me that he wanted to get me pregnant because he wants to be with me forever. I'm not immature but I just don't know whether I should go ahead with this or not. I don't want to lose out on a future because of a kid being in the way but he makes me feel special and loved and I know that if he did get me pregnant, he wouldn't leave me. If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated :)

Have you video-chatted him? Because if you havent , its not safe. He could be anyone. A girl.. an old sick man.. Anyone. And if he's pressuring you to have sex with you , please dont. It's your decision what you choose and it's your body. And pregnant?! Your 14! Please dont get pregant. Even if you guys do meet and have sex you shouldn't get pregnant. It can ruin your future. Please THINK about this. 

Hope this helps 

I would say It really dont matter how he makes you feel its not safe I've learned a lot from watching t.v. and online dating leads to death sometimes be say your very young and your future is still ahead!!!!

Is he really 19 years old? Assuming that he is you need to ask yourself why he is trying to get someone so much younger? I see 2 possible answers: 1. He is a predator pure and simple. Run away. Or 2: He isn't good enough to get someone his own age so he tries for girls without the romantic experience to see him for what he is. He probably has a bunch of 14 year old girls online he's trying to get. Hopefully one of them is an undercover police officer and pretty soon he'll be sex offender status and living under a highway bridge where he belongs. Is there a school counsellor or trusted aunt you can tell about this? This is too important to trust the advice of the message boards.

Hi
Please do not agree to meet him or tell him where you live.
You are 14 years old he is an adult and if he wants to have sex with you he is a predator and they will say just what a young girl wants to hear and they will work on their victims for months to get what they want.
Please tell your parents what is going on and report him to the police, this guy is a creep and this relationship is dangerous.
Stay safe, stay away from him and report him, he is playing you.