I recently found out my fiance has gotten addicted to oxy's. While trying to help her clean herself up and get back on her feet it came to my attention through several sources that she had been cheating on me during the time she was taking the pills. I confronted her about it and she told me that she had slept with them because they had a supply of the pills and she didn't have the cash to pay for them. She says that she knew it was wrong but the need for the pills out weighed the wrong of it. Is this possible or am I getting played? She has been secretly taking and addicted for about a year and a half.

Well, drug addicts do things to obtain the drug that they normally wouldn't do. She needs to get off Oxycontin as soon as possible, with or without you. But she'll need someone to make her go to rehab, to support her, to be with her, and if you love her that someone should be you. Good luck.