Is it safe to take a valium 2 hours after taking an ambien that didn't so the trick? I would like to sleep, and when my first sleep aid fails, I wonder if I can try valium as a backup in a pinch when the wee hours are upon me. Is the combination safe, if they are not taken at the exact same time (with at leaset 1 of 2 hrs between doses)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wow, that isprobably not a veyr good idea! The problem is that the Ambien may not really work for you, but it is still a depressant. If it ends up having an effect on your system, it could make you pretty sick. Do you think that you could talk to your doctor about getting off it instead? That would be the better course of action. What do you think?

I offer you an excellent site for purchase. Welcome to the always excellent quality and reliability.

Do not mix ambien with other drugs it's not safe.

well it depends on the mg of valium... but i'm a 5'8'' 115 lbs person and ive taken a 10 mg valium and a 10mg generic ambien at the same time and i wake up feeling fine. a lot of people are going to advise not to, but the chances you would DIE are extremely low.

You are playing with dynamite. I take Valium and I use an ALARM pulse oximeter set to 91% O2 An oxygen shortage to the brain can easily cause permanent brain damage. Oxygen shortage to the heart muscle can trigger angina, atrial or deadly ventricular events. MANY DOCUMENTED CASES of severely depressed respiration causing O2 levels to drop into the mid-80's. DEADLY!

The site please.

i take 10mg ambien at bedtime every nite
then 10mg valium 1/2 hr later...

no problem...

Dynamite guy , you sound paranoid. & out of touch. How long have you been doing this set up breathing routine? I want to make sure your not in a fazed state

I take 20mg of Valium each night w a couple shots of NyQuil for head aches. I figure If I don't wake up in the morning I will get to finally meet Prince.

Hey, that's a good response! I had to chuckle.

Is it ok to take 10 ambien 12 hrs after taking 5 mg valium.

Ok please explain.

What a sh*t answer.

Lol. I hope people take that in that spirit of humor or was obviously meant.