Ive had unprotected sex with my boyfriend every time, weve never used a condom but the last few times he didnt pull out. I was supposed to get my period on the 16th, but its the 27th today. Four days ago i had light pink blood when i wiped but it lasted only a matter of minutes, and i havent bled since then. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday but it said negative. I plan to get a blood test in three more days to be sure. Ive been having cramps in my lower stomach and sleeping a bit more than normal, although i can contribute that to my new job. My breasts are not sore at all, and that is usually the first sign my period is coming. Please help?

Health Guru
Well if you have unprotected sex and he ejaculated in you then yes there is a very good chance you are pregnant!
A home pregnancy test needs at minimum 3 weeks to get a true result any sooner and your just wasting money special on the cheaper versions.
Another symptom of pregnancy can be the nipple and Areola changing colour slightly.