My last period finished 27th feb 2010 and my boy and i had unprotected sex on the 13th Mar 1010, 15th and 16th, each of those days he ejeculated in me twice, on the 16th i got sore nipples.
then on wards of those dates ive been very tiered, nausea, light headed, moody, craving, sore white thick discharge, no smell, no itchyness...
i had unprotected sex again on the 28th and 30th
my period was due on the 27th or 28th, it didnt come. on the 30th i had bad cramping i was thinking my period will come soon.
31st i got watery blood, light... then half way during the day it was more red but still thin (water) i would say its between light and medium. The pain is horrible, my lower back is horrible. I believe it may be my period. but i was 4 days late or i miss calculated my cycle.

I took a pregnancy test on the 28th (negative) after the bleeding should i take a pregnancy test maybe it will become a positive? dunno.

But wouldn't there be a likley chance i could of become pregnant?
Im a bit dissapointed on the bleeding. i want it to be implantation

LOL That's so funny cause my last period was 2/27 also. I missed mine too, as late as you are only I had cramps two days ago and some brown spotting this morning and nothing else. I'm taking a test this afternoon.
As far as you...when I did a due date calculator based on LMP it said the 13th was the conception date, so it can happen, but the way you're describing the bleeding doesn't sound like you're pregnant.
On the other hand, one of my good friends had a late period and bled really heavy for a few hours then stopped and took a test the next day and she's pregnant with twins, so I'd say test again in a week and see what happens.
But first, you need to stop stressing over it, cause that will cause you to have adverse symptoms. Good Luck!

Thanks, im not stressing over it, just a bit disappointed, i was going to wait a while and take a test again depending on how long the bleeding goes for, havnt bleed much at all today.

Good Luck to you too. =]

i know how you feel BONES i tell u a story about i had miscargied in may i bleed for 16 days then after that stopped 2weeks later i had light discharges then 2 days later bledding for 2 days then stopped now 2 days ago i got the same thing but simlar to you discharge aagain for 2 days then water pink blood now bleeding darker and slowly going away so could i be pregnant LOL(? good question if we test to early wont show up i am going to test my self about the 8th august so hope i am right i am prego or just i have no idea