As of today my period is one day late. Im on a regular 25 day cycle, and my luteal phase is 16 days. Which would have me ovulating pretty early.. My last period was January 21st-25th .. On the 27th at about 11:30pm i had unprotected sex and he did cum inside of me. i took a test about 4 days ago it was negative. ive had sore breasts (mainly on the sides by arms) watery CM, Nipples are sore, perky, and the actual nipple part is darker, white bumps around nipples, bloated, slight headache, extreme fatigue... is it possible that i could be pregnant and its just not showing up on the test yet?

Hi! You could repeat the test now after 20 days...the test should be accurate now. I wouldn't say that 27th was your fertile day, but you can never know. All these symptoms you're experiencing are symptoms of pregnancy, but these could also be just a PMS symptoms. Your period can be delayed due to stress if you are under stress now, and I believe that you are. Try to relax and repeat the test. Take care.