wassup. i have gauged ears. they are pretty big. idk if u know what it means but my ear was blown out a lil bit. like there was a lil cut on the inside of my earlobe. it hurt for a couple of days but it has happend to me before so i just didnt worry about it. now my earlobe is swollen all over and it hurts really bad. idk what could be wrong with it tho. i think maybe it might be filled up with blood or something. cuz when i squeeze it to see if puss or nething like that will come out, its just blood. ne suggestions as to what it could be?

Alright, here's what you need to do. I know it's a little bit late for this to help. You neeeed to downsize or lobe, one or two sizes. I know it sucks and you probably won't want to, but it's the only way that you'll get rid of the blowout. E-mail if you need to, I'm around.

SEE i am having the same problem, but its not blown out! i have had my ears a 5/8" for a long time and yesterday my ear itched i took out the jewelry and cleaned it and left it out on accident and now my ear is swollen and a bit sore, i cant get the earring back in. Its not pussing or anything...

what should i do??

69 me hard.