Hi, guys. I have a problem which may sound to you strangely, but I have to ask someone for an opinion. It seems that my left earlobe is getting longer! I really don’t know how this happened. I really don’t know what to do and I was hoping for an advice from you. Thanks.

Hi, there. Are you quite sure that your left earlobe is getting longer? Maybe you are mistaking. You should definitely consult a plastic surgeon. He will see whether this is true or not. If it is, he can perform a surgery. I think that it is simply called earlobe reduction. Please, let me know what the doctor says. Good luck! Bye!

Hello. You haven’t mentioned whether your ears are pierced. This can happen in time with pierced ears. Women wear heavy earrings. Maybe it sounds funny to you, but this can really cause the augmentation of earlobes. My friend had similar problem. At the end, she went to a plastic surgeon. He corrected this. I hope you’ll find a solution. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would agree with the previous posts. The surgeon should be the one who will tell you this. If one is really longer, then reduce it. Go for a surgery option. The procedure isn’t complicated. It can be even done in local anesthetic. I think that you leave the hospital the next day. Good luck! Bye!