I recently noticed some swelling behind my right ear as well as my left earlobe. There is a light pain associated with the right ear which I am assuming is due to it's location and inflammation. I don't have any piercings, or allergies to foods or medications. Any idea what this may be? If so are there any ointments or over the counter remedies?

Have you noticed that the lymph nodes are swollen behind your easr or it’s just pain and the swelling of the earlobe?
What I assume is just the sort of the ear infection. This infection will usually subside by itself in two to five days. Use a mild analgesic and see your doctor if the pain becomes severe or if redness and warmth spread into the ear. Warm compresses sometimes will help.
Can you also hear some fluid in your ears and do you have pain in your jaws as well?
With these symptoms you have, you should go see the ENT for some analgesics and I believe this infection would pass soon. Ear infections are mostly harmful, but you have to treat it on time.

Thanks for the reply,

I haven't had any swelling of the lymph nodes, though I can feel my left lymph gland below my left ear. Doing a little research it still remains the size of a pea (Assuming this is normal). No pain in the jaw either. There has been some clear fluid with light blood discharged, but it was localized to the lobe and pinna. Light swelling still remains, and I'm hoping that this is just due to the recent infection and will soon subside. I'll be sure to give the warm compress a try. Also note that on the right ear there has been a long term cyst...at least that's what I believe it to be as all the symptoms seem to point to it. If you have any further advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

SCWorried