i have a hard lump on my left earlobe that hurts. its inbetween my piercings on the bottom of the earlobe. i tried to pop it a couple of days ago.. and now it seems it swelled up and now is really red, with a yellowish color. could this possible be a cyst? i hope not but please get back to me. my email is ******* please respond there to this post. thanks

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Were you able to cfuerthe lump ion your earlobe? I havethe same kind of thing. I normally was just a small lump that was under the skin in my earlobe. Now it has swollen up and has a visible opening almost like a piercing.
What did you do to cure it?

i had that problem as well. what i did was that i tried to pop it. unfortunately, it started to swell and i was worried that my ears weren't symmetrical anymore. it turned out to be cyst which got infected because it tried to pop it. the doctor gave me antibiotics to stop the swelling. i had the option to have it removed surgically but i haven't been able to return to the doctor. besides, the procedure was out of my budget. now, the lump is still in my earlobe, but it's not swelling or anything. i just don't get to play around with my earlobe like before.

hi..
i also have those lumps in my both earlobes.. i just notice it this few months because when i'm trying to put my earing i felt something painful in my ears.. can you please tell me what did you do just to make sure it's nothing? is there also a possibility that it would be cancerous? thank you.. please post a reply soon..
i really need your answers badly..