I just got my ears pierced a few months ago. The backing of my earings are small and one of them went inside the ear piercing hole. I've been trying to take it out by pressing on the but it's too swollen. Man this sucks. Finally my sister managed to take it out. Should I take anything so it does not get infected? What should I put on it to clean it? o.O o.O o.O

I had a diamond stud fall into my earing hole and I had to see a plastic surgeon to get it out. I would buy some rubbing alcohol and que tips. Apply the alcohol to the infected area three times a day and don't touch it with your hands.

I have currently got a plastic backing off a earring actually stuck inside my earlobe. I self pierced the 2nd whole in my ear and it swelled up so much the backing has actually got stuck in my ear. Im not awaiting surgery to get it removed.
My word of advice..
NEVER SELF PIERCE

lol :-P %-)

my back off my earring is stuck and i dont know how to get it off and im afraid to tell my parents that its stuck what should i do?

This happened to me to. But the whole front of the earring was totally inside my ear lobe. you could'nt even see it. So I went to the mediclinic and they got it out. I was real worried at first but it wasent that bad. They just froze it and cut it out. Now my dad pierced the hole again and seems to b fine. (after waiting 2 or3 weeks since they took it out) Just I had to take the backs out today because my ear was swelling up. I cleaned the backings cuz they had a bunch of gunk on it. So just go see a doctor to take it out, or if u can see the earring try using tweesers but first sterilizing them in rubbing alcohol.

The back post went into my daughters ear and I had to gently (by putting pressure on two side) inch part of the post out. When one small piece was visable I took a needle and thread and went through the side of the post I could see. I then had a thread holding the partial post from going back into ear lobe. I held tension on the thread and removed earing. When I did this the post was able to be gently removed from ear. My daughter is 8 and I learned an important lesson. I will now use small hoops or wire that cannot go into ear. Best of luck to all and I hope this helps.

Carol Dove
Bolton, Connecticut

Oh jeez, this happened to me a few years back, too.
My entire earring was IN my ear lobe. I had to get it surgically removed, but i would suggest putting some rubbing alcohol or wet wipe on it to clean it off, then make sure your earrings are clean before putting them back in again. :-D?

I have had one stuck in my ear for about 7 years no joke, people kept on telling me it was just a sore or something and never thought it was part of a earing but it was, it doesnt bother me AT ALL, but i want it out so i can gadge my ears, so what do i do

My daughter's earring backing became lodged under the skin on the back of her ear. We thought she lost the back until I was feeling it one day. I iced the ear (front and back) and slowly worked it out with the use of tweezers. She cried a little bit but it was better than a traumatic trip to the medical aid unit. I am a nurse practitioner and felt I could care for it at home. PS...She wants me to say she is 6 and 3/4.

I just went through this. I somehow strectched my peircing hole out years back and always had trouble with backs partially going into my earlobe but tonight i went to take my earing out only to notice my earing back had gone completly into my earlobe. I was feaking out mostly worried that it would get stuck in there and maybe i'd get some infection. After pushing and pulling trying to get it out i came to the conclusion that it would only come back out the front because it had turned around and began coming  out the front. So long story short to avoid having that c**p in my lobe and to avoid going to the doctor i clean a pocket knife i have made a small cut in the front of my earlobe and pulled until it came out. As i expected this was a very painful process but it worked without doing any damage. Now I have to make the decision to either let the hole close up and get it re-pierced or to just let it close up for good and be doe with it. Good luck to anyone else dealing with this. 

I had the same thing happen to me yrs ago and it turned out I am allergic to gold earrings. So my suggestion is get the steel hypoalergenic ones. They aren't silver or gold just a hypoalergenic steel. as for the people that ended up with infection keep batheing your ear with alcohol or peroxide 2-4 times a day until it heals and rotate it frequently.  

Use an anti-bacterial named "Bactine"

my three year old has a plastic earring back stuck inside her earring hole and won't even let me touch her ear. I'm able to put antibiotic ointment on her ear but thats it. Her doctor said he would call me about getting it removed but its been a few days. Should I take her into the emergency room?

my earring  back has  been  stuck in my ear for 7 months and today it came out through the front leaving what looks like a keloid on the front of my earlobe.i now have to find a plastic surgeon toremove keloid.

DONT PANIC! Hey this happened to me bout two days back. Back of ma ear stud was actually "eaten" by my ear, it turned out. I managed to get the front part out somehow but figured out that the rest is missing & it cannot be taken out. I tried a few times with it but then I thought the best with be if i go to the Hospital. Went to sleep, went to work the following day & went to the hospital in the eve. I was kinda' scared that it was gonna hurt n all. But it took just 2 Seconds for the doctor at the emergency to take it out. Didnt hurt even a bit. Thank god it wasn't infected as well. Just had to put a plaster n he said that once it has healed i could wear it again. But I will make sure that it heals well! My advise is DON'T panic DON'T touch it much & go as SOON as possible to the doctor. And thereafter don't wear ear studs which are too small & don't sleep with it! Cheers! =D