Hi all,

Me and my GF recently started having sex, and it just really hurts afterwards. She says she can't keep going after a while, and the days after I always have huge bruises on my penis. I'm pretty sure the problems aren't because of too little lube, so what else could be wrong?

Is it normal, or is there something we can do to make it easier to 'bounce back' and have sex again the day after?

As you said, it sounds like your girlfriend simply may not be getting wet enough for sex. Next time you and your girl are starting to go at it, take some significant time for foreplay. Message her, kiss her, finger her, go down on her, pay attention to the areas of her body that often get overlooked. This will likely get her more wet then you are used to if this is not something you normally do. If you commonly engage in a significant amount of foreplay and she still is not getting very wet (which the amount of lubrication a woman produces is as unique as her fingerprint; there's nothing wrong with her) you can easily solve this problem with a bottle of lube; ky, astroglide, or the like. That's what they're made for.

It felt pretty frictionless last time, though I'll try lube in future.

Is it normal to hurt for up to a week after sex? I've just peeled a whole lot of dead skin from my penis (yuck). Do you think a little extra lube will fix the whole problem?

If you are peeling dead skin off of your penis you may have bigger problems then friction. That shouldn't be happening if the only problem is her wetness. If I were you I would not have sex for at least a couple of weeks. If it doesn't go away, RUN to a doctor.