he wants it but every time we try its hurts very bad bad!!!!! and it does'nt help that he is large...... any advice????

hi, i have been doing anal sex with my gf for the last 9 yrs,with experience we love it now,bests tips that i can give are: lots of foreplay,help her relax gently touch her clit, use ky jelly with condom & without it use vasaline, its best to apply as much as u can, start with ur fingures one by one & before inserting the penis tell her to take deep breaths, always go slow initially and relaxing her by talking erotic stuff, good luck! ( save it for special occasions). ill be waiting for ur reply

after a lot of anal foreplay, when you are ready for penetration, it's best to push like your having a bowel movement. Gentle slow penetration while pushing should make it your favorite new thing to do.

Simply receive the initial penetration while lying on your side. After a few seconds, any position can be assumed with no additional pain.

It is an urban myth that anal sex is for and can be done by everyone. People are not built to have anal intercourse. Professional adult movie stars, who perform this act for the screen, have in the main had surgery to allow them to have frequent and prolonged anal intercourse, men included.

Unless, you are into pain, you are extremely unlikely to want to perform this on a regular basis. For most people, male and female, the novelty value wears off very quickly indeed. After the first attempt in most cases.

The risk of cross infection is high. So too is permanent damage to the lining of the anal passage and sphincter. Incontinence in later life is common as too are anal fistulas. It is also the most effective way to guarantee successful transmission of STD's.

It is mainly a male fetish which raises serious questions as to genuine gender preference in such males, strongly suggesting also that such ones are secretly attracted to members of the same sex.

There are of course exceptions to the above whose voice seems to be the one most often heard.

to the guest guy at the bottom you are wrong. and Professional pornstars do not do tht Im sorry to burst your bubble..Let say this I am a gay male In sanfrancisco california I am 20 years old my partner and I have been together since middle school we even grew up together. he is top and I am bttm It is only uncomfortable when your not realaxed its just like a female when she is penetrated through vaginal sex if she not relaxed she feel a little pain. One other thing is my partner is well endowed which most think it would be harder to do but its not through relaxation and plenty of foreplay your Rectal muscles will relax and making it easy to recieve. people have been having analsex for ages It was particularly used in the greek culture both male and female and same sex

i did it for the first time, i didnt want to but my boyfriend did, we used no condom and no lube and i believe thats why i was in SO much pain, im willing to try again but this tips have helped tremendously.

"It is an urban myth that anal sex is for and can be done by everyone. People are not built to have anal intercourse. Professional adult movie stars, who perform this act for the screen, have in the main had surgery to allow them to have frequent and prolonged anal intercourse, men included. . . . . "

YOU ARE A ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

My husband and I have been together for over 10 years. He has always wanted to have anal, I have to admit it always sounded gross to me and was always very painful. He is very well indowed and im am a small built person. Just recently we have been trying again and my best advice is TAKE YOUR TIME, and LUBE!!!! This doesnt have to happen in one night. To honest the fact that we split this up over a couple days made it more comfortable and easier to be relaxed. Make sure that you go to the bathroom. If you dont like those enimas you can drink a cup of dill pickle juice it will have the same end result without the uncomfortable stomach pain. While having intercourse let him start out massaging it with his fingers and lube. You can also a vibrator to help losen the muscles then move on to one finger at a time. when you start to feel comfortable with that move on to a small flexable dildo (non-vibrating). Then with the dildo in place let him slowly insert himself in to your other area. if you can do this, you are ready to move on.......just remember to TAKE YOU TIME GUYS!!!! This is not a sprint its a marathon>>>> GOOD LUCK!!!<<<<<<<  

tt depends how big tthe guy.is obviously ur not a women so u dont no how it feels stickin sumthin up there it aint that. kinky

what a total load of bs lmao. Theres lots of advice on the net and even regular programs on t.v that go into this subject. its not really a taboo subject anymore rather a regular part of many couples sexual relationship. My advice lots lots lots of lube take your time maybe a small but plug to start and bulid your self up slowly, find whats right for you were all different after all. Good luck and take it easy

Get some anal ease from any adult store it works

Does anal ease really eliminate the pain or does it just dull it down a lil?

i love anal sex but my gf is not all that into it. i wanna go deep as possible and hard but how do i get her to like anal and do it more often?