Me and my girlfriend had sex last friday. And she went through a lot of pain. She wasn't bleeding till monday. And she says everytime she urine blood comes out. She has pain all through her stomach and her upper stomach is tight. It hurts when she moves and touches it. The pain hasn't stoped since monday. And I don't think the bleeding did either. Can yu tell mi what the problem is. I'm really worried and didn't think she would be in pain for a week now. Do yu know what it might be? Does she have to see a docter? Does tha mean her hymen broke?

Her hymen obviously broke and that was the pain she was feeling at the time of intercourse, but it should not be lasting this long as it is kind of a brief thing. The bleeding two days later just may be her period. Were you rough with her when you had sex? That could be why her stomach is touchy as she probably used muscles that she has never used before. Similiar to someone doing 100 sit ups.

She may have a urinary tract infection. That would cause bleeding and pain. This does happen for some women after losing their virginity, but it shouldn't still hurt or bleed. I would suggest she go to urgent care ASAP to get treated. You don't want a UTI getting out of hand, especially a kidney infection.

u must go to a doctor