Does masturbating means losing virginty

That's a question that i want the anwser to :-D pplease help. I think if you don't put u'r finger in to deep you won't loose u'r virginity. but im not sure, sry :-)

No way, if you put your finger deep into your vagina, you won't lose your virginity. You can only break your hymen, but you can't lose your virginity because you haven't had an intercourse. Simple as that. If you are wondering one question "can masturbating broke my hymen"I told you that you can. I know one girl who had problems with this. She had a boyfriend for 7 years but they never had intercourse - that is weird but it is true. But she was a huge fan of masturbating and she was doing this very often. Until she broke her hymen. She didn't know how to explain this to her boyfriend or fiance because she was so shy to tell him that she was masturbating. 

Hi, how can you loose your virginity when masturbating? you loose your virginity when a penis is inserted in you. Do you mean breaking your hymen? well i guess thats what you are refering to. Well i guess if you dont want to break your hymen while masturbating i believe you should stop at a certain length. I dont know what the length it but dont go to far. Hope it helps. GOOD LUCK =)

No, you aren't losing your virginity, even if you shove your finger all the way in there. You lose your virginity when you first have a penis inside of you. You may be referring to breaking your hymen, but that could actually happen at ANY time (even at, say, 10 years old, while riding a bike) and doesn't mean you are not a virgin anymore.

hi i think my hymen was broken while masturbating.....n i m getting married in a month.....will it create problems in my married life... will i not be considered as virgin....... will i bleed on my first sexual intercourse....

anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

did you shove your leg into it? No, my dear... you're still a virgin and I think you'll be heart-throbbing during your "Night of Love"...