So my fore skin just started to be able to retract and i couldnt see any smegma, or when i did very little. But the other day it started to be able to pul back further and ther was tons of smegma. Only on one side though, the top. It was all crusty and it was super gross. I had never ever seen this much before. It hurts to take it off but i can, in little bits at a time. Some of its still there but i think its causing a problem. My foreskin used to cover my entire glans but now its pulled back about a centimeter on one side. Its annoying and idk if any of this is normal, or if its something I should see my doctor about immediatly.

Hi YoungMan,

Smegma is normal, so there is no issue with that.  You do have to clean it daily.

As to the foreskin being pulled back a little, it can happen.  It's nothing to worry about. 

Hope it helps.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more every day.

If your foreskin does not retract then It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.