I don't know how I feel right now. May 1, my grandmother on my mother side died and she was layed to rest on the 5th. My father called me this moring and told me that my grandmother died last night which is his mother. So I have another one to attend this week. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. It seems that everytime I see my therapist I have to tell him that someone close to me has died. I think he's going to ask for proof :-). I'm not sure that I'm all here right now I feel so bad. How do yo mentally deal with all this death? Someone please help me. :-( o.O

Allow yourself plenty of time to grief. When my grandfather (mother's side) passed away, my mom gave me his favorite overcoat. I put a pillow case over it and used it as my pillow, hoping that I would see him in my dream. This gave me a sense of peace.

thank you for replying to my post. I was just so shocked loosing both grand parents so close together. I use this forum for a lot of support. I only get to see my therapist once a week and things happen every day and to have someone to talk to is a blessing. It was by chance that I found this web site i still don't know today how I came across it but I did and I thankful. :-)

It is very disturbing when you lose someone close to you, but even more disturbing when you lose two persons in this short period of time. The important thing is that you have to be really strong. You have to be there for your mother and father.
When I lost my grandparents, it helped me to remember all the good stuff that I used to do with them. All the cakes and sweets that my grandmother have made for me. And going fishing with my grandfather. It has put a smile on my face, because i have remembered them in a nice and positive way.
I hope that you will be good and strong. All the best.

It's very hard to deal with the death of people who care deeply for you and whom you care deeply for. Fortunately, time will heal all wounds and you'll never forget them, but you will deal with their deaths. You just have to take it one day at a time. And it's very, very good that you have a therapist to talk to. Your therapist will be able to offer a lot of insight into what you're feeling and help you through this hard time as well. Please keep us posted on how you're doing, okay?