Hi, I'm 13 and I think about suicide alot. All my 'friends' hate me, I self harm and the first time I told someone about this they told loads of people so now I don't want to talk to anyone about it. On top of that I might have to move to the other side of the world for my dads work. I don't hang out with anyone anymore, and the one person who knows that I cut has just told me she doesn't believe that I do. I just feel so depressed all the time - someone please help me?!

Try to talk with someone adult at school,or a doctor. I think your problems are so big and difficult that iy will be a problem to get an easy and dood anser in here. Contact an adult you trust, maybe it is someone who works at SteadyHealth.com who can contact/advice you on a more personal way?? It really looks like you needs help,quick.

Sorry I can't help you,Im still a child yet myself,but I feel for you,ad wish you good luck Allay97:) Take care of yourself

Hi ally, I really feel for you. It is important that you talk to an adult that you trust as kiddy said. I know you might find that hard as your trust was broken when you told a friend. But you can't go through this alone. Tell your parents, an uncle, a grandfather, a school counsellor, a teacher, a grandmother, an aunt. It has to be someone who will listen and someone you trust. If there is no-one then in the UK, Australia, Canada and new Zealand there are phone lines kids and teens can go to for advice on these issues. If you live in one of those countries speak to them. In Australia it is kidshelpline. In the UK it is child phone, and in Canada it is kids help phone. Not sure what it is called in nz. also don't know if there us anything similar in the US. Please take care, stay safe and talk to w trusted adult. And remember, problems are temporary, things in life change and improve. I have been through a lot of trauma and have been deeply depressed. now I am deeply happy. I couldn't believe that was possible when I was depressed because depression clouds your thinking. But it is. things can change and improve for you. And although I know you don't want to move but perhaps that change will be a fresh start, New people, New adventure. We moved from the city to the country 3 years ago. My son was devastated and angry but is now really happy and is so happy we moved. He has great friends and is much happier than he ever was. Sometimes things happen that we have no control over. But we can control how we think about them. You can choose to be devastated by the move, or you can choose to see it as an exciting new chapter in your life. Either choice is valid. But one choice will make you happier than the other. So, please talk to a trusted adult about what is going on and please stay safe. Don't choose a permanent solution to what is a temporary problem. Life can get better and you can be content

Don't do it. Just don't I know how you feel trust me I do. If your "friends" "hate" you then be happy to move. I have moved 8 times since starting school. And I'm going into 8th grade. I found 3 people I can trust no matter what, and guess what they arent my parents. I have told 2 out of 3 of those people EVERYTHING. After I told them I didnt really feel better but a few hours later I relized that they still are my friends and acept me for me. Don't commit suicide and try not to self harm, I know its hard not to but you can do it! Believe in you and dont worry what other people think about you! Hope this helps XD -AMA

Hang in there you have much to live for everything will get better.

I am too 13 and i hate myself sometimes but i wont come close to cutting myself.

Please hang in there.

Thanks everyone this has really helped me :)

I've had my share with my lower thoughts about myself. And the doctor said I was self destruction. Forced to sex, criminal behavior and violence against kids who were smaller than me. You can send me messages,if you want to If we can help and share experiences with eachother, it would make me happy.

I've posted how i hated myself sometimes. But i too like to tererize kids smaller then me most of the time. And today when we were "Annoying" like 15 kids down the street are friend spoted a police car pull up to the house that they were at. :) We did not get caught ;)