My daughter died last month at the age of 5 and nothing has been the same since.  My husband won't do anything but work and sleep my other children don't want to do anything, I'm crying through most of the day and even the baby won't smile. I just don't know what to do anymore. I caught my oldest daughter, age 10, trying to commit suicide and even I though about it, the only reason I havent is because of the rest of my family. What can I do to help myself and my family get through this horrible tragedy?

You should take the family to grief counseling and talk about how you feel. also, try having family night out, a game night, or something along those lines. try to smile even when it is hard. try visiting your daughters grave often and read other stories from parents that went through the same grief.

Oh I am so sorry for such an unbelievable loss. Councilling, all together as a family is an absolute MUST, especially if your ten year old is trying to harm herself.
The wound was very recently made, things probably will be very different for a while, your husband sounds like he is avoiding grief. The grieving process is your brains way of reorganising your emotional pathways so that you can all stop struggling so acutely with this terrible pain, it is essential that you all go through it together and in a healthy environment.
I'm very concerned about your eldest daughter, she desperately needs to grieve with a professional and with her family very close, openly talking about their shared pain.
I sincerely wish you and your family the best of luck and hope that in time you all heal in good health. I am so sorry for your loss.