Hello there, I am 18 years old girl who has a question. Recently my mother died of a breast cancer. I am devastated because of this. I hope that grief can't cause physical symptoms for some disease because if I am wrong I could have serious problem. It is not easy to keep going after all of this. Could grief cause physical symptoms? That is my question for you.

Sorry to hear this. I must say that you are wrong. You know what you have to do. Try to calm down a bit. I know that this is virtually impossible but still... If you do that you will not be in danger to get sick because of grief. You should see some therapist. I think that this might help you out. I hope that I helped you at least a little.

Hello there kessia,

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your mother on this way. First of all the poster above me has right. You need to calm yourself down little bit, and it would be good if you could talk with someone about the whole situation. Unfortunately, I believe that your family is not good choice because all of you are going through the similar situation so how about school therapist. He or she can help you so much with this problem, and you will be dealing easier with the whole situation.

I would like to hear what you have done regarding this, so please keep us informed about your situation. Good luck.