I have real hard time dealing with death of grandmother who brought me up. I am now 26 and have my own kids and family but still I have become so depressed for this lost that I don't know any more how to deal with it. It is just that I feel like I have lost the part of my own body and though she passed away 4 months ago I seem don't manage to deal with this death properly. What should I do?

You are probably mild depressed and you need to move and take this event as a normal part of the life circle-which it is. Just take it this way-try to be happy for you had such a grandmother that basically was your best friend and if you ask me that is something to be happy for and not sad that much. I mean it is normal being sad but try not to stay like that forever. Anyway if you feel that you have such hard time dealing with the death of your grandmother than you should see a psychotherapist or whoever just to get prescribed some mild antidepressants to help you go through this stage. But I think all you need is to change life approach turning it into a positive attitude you might just become a reach person simply by having such a dear person in your life. And maybe it sounds crazy but doing aerobic exercises may be a miracle in dealing with depression, trust me.