recently i have been very paranoid about my testicals... i kinda overdid it with the masterbation... ima 21 year old male, never had sex.. but masterbated like everyday for the past yearssss ...

and as recent as like 3-4 months ago i feel like theres been a change in my scrotum.. the changes happened on the top where the testical connects to the one tube and then to the cord up to my body...
it feels like either a lump grew there which is prolly cancer if thats what it is... but it doesnt look like a lump, and actually when my scrotum is loose i can see lumps on both testical but i think thats the tube thing.. so i might just be paranoid over nothing!

thats for the lump thing at least... but one testical has also been hangin up n down now. most the time higher then it drops if i stand up... when i sit it gets all tense and tangled up feeling kinda...

theres no like pain... just some minor uncomfort..they look find but feels weird... i fear its cancer... but i think im gettin ahead of myself and its prolly just something else but still could be serious...

also now since its been happening i havent been masterbating... and recently when i did.. the testical felt odd while i was cumming... not painful just like weak... which makes me think my problems are probably allll due to too much ejaculation...

so my question basiclly is... IS that a common thing for men ?

too much ejaculation sometimes one or both testicals become sore and you gotta slow down the sex life lol ?

id really appreciate some help... i dont wanna go to the docter if i dont have to.. i really get messed up in the head over this sh**... im scared to death but if i dont think about it, i cant really feel nothing and sometimes almost forget... but when i think about it and start touching / examining it, it gets outta place and needs constant adjusting for my comfort...

i smoke a lot of marijuana too and i noticed when im high it is an issue.. when im not high is when i cant feel it most the time and almost forget theres even a problem...

so PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME

Hey man. what you just said is exactly the same thing im going through now. Have you been to a Doc yet? im about to get an appointment and also i am scared out of my mind that its something serious i did way to much research and i have scared myself everytime i think about the situation i cry for like 2 mins like crying spells just thinking that i could die and ill never be able to see my brother again and my family. was adopted and me and my bro got adopted to gether hes my only blood relative and we are really close i dont want to leave him at such an early age anyway if you ve been yet tell me what he said if anyone else sees this also replies are welcome anyway all this seems drastic but i dont know ttyl