i have a soft like lump on my left testicle and. it kinda feels like the tubing but when iI push my testicle up i see the lump and and like another one which looks like th etubing. when i touch it it is sensative and sore but is soft and i think it movs alittle. I was lifitng heavy furniture 2 days ago and then had sex with my gf later. and at night when i sat down i got a sharp pain checked my testcile and noticed this soft lump. it has been 2 days and nwo the pain is not as severe but the soft lump is still there. I dont know if this soft thing should be htere or not or if I have a hernia or cancer. are lumps that are cancerous are they ever soft or are they always rock hard? Thanks!

i have the same as you but on both sometimes i get a sharp pain but i am afraid to go to doc
i am in the army which makes things worse i would like to know if you find out what it is can you put it on here and i will do the same

I have it too, but I have pains sometimes in my abdonem.

i am haveing the same problem it feels like there small tubes right beside my testicle it doesnt hurt or anything but it scares me if theres something the matter.

hey i have what feels like a lump attached to my left testical i have had pain there from time to time since i had my non surgical vasectomy done sometimes the pain makes me wanna keel over so if anyone heres anything about this please post it so we know wether we should be going to a doctor or not thanks

i have the same thing did u find out what it was?

i have the same thing and im 12. im really nervous

wow i have the same thing i had a vasectomy about a year ago and noticed a somewhat larger lump under my testical when i pick it up it moves and i can roll it around to the top it is about half the size of a marble

What is it with you guys? You have a lump on the testicle - you go to the doctor and get it checked. End of!

Most of these are nothing to worry about but some of them need treating.

So you're anxious, scared or embarrassed - For most of you, five minutes dropping your pants in front of a doctor (who has seen more penises than you can imagine!) and you can get rid of all that anxiety. For the small minority who have something that needs treating, it's a lot more embarrassing to die of ignorance!

I'm sorry to sound so brutal, but we men really need to get a grip and take responsibility for our health - women have been doing it for years. If these were breast lumps we were talking about, no woman would have to ask what to do. So pick up the phone and go see your doctor! Please! 

I have it too by it doesn't Hert and it is jus their I don't know what to do

I have this too its sketchy

Its all mind over matter if you dont mind it don't matter see a Doc your balls are on the line ever see fight club jk hooah

Hello Doc. I agree with your response completely. Question...Your a doctor, what would you recommend to someone whom has no health insurance. I've recently been laid off and want to get this checked. I'd appreciate the info. Thanks in advance.

I have the same thing, I just discovered it before I got in the shower. It looks like my left nut popped, or ripped, or something like that. There's what looks like winding string (I know it's most likely the innards of the testicle) and it's sort of sensitive, but only if I push on it.

i'm in a few different martial arts and I get kicked in the testes pretty often. So, other than going to the doctor, anything else I should do?

I'm 15 and I have it, what is it?