hi there i am a 25 years old and have had pain coming from my right testical which rise's up to my lower back now for at least the last couple of months. now i have just put this down to some kind of strain which has been getting progressly worse due to me not resting it.
That is untill a couple of days ago when i thought is was about time to give my balls a quick check over which is when i discoverd a small (about the size of a bb) hard and painful to touch lump on my right testical which was not there a few months ago.
I have booked an appointment to see the docs in a couple of days.
Does any1 here have any idear what it could be and could it be the source of the pain in my lower back.
I must say that my mrs has freaked me out abit my saying that it could be tc.

Celebrity
Well, as far as I know testicular cancer is often painless. There are many other conditions that make your scrotum/testicle lumpy and cause discomfort.

It is very important to say where the lump is situated. Is it on top of the testicle, at the back, inside the scrotum but not on the testicle. Is your testicle swollen, etc?

When I had problems with kidney stones I used to experience pain in the lower back first and then radiating to my groins and genitals. This happens when the stones are trying to get out moving from kidneys to the urethra causing this pain. This usually happens if they’re big.

Another condition that I am very well aware of is epididymitis. This is an inflammation of the epididymis, a tube that is situated on top and at the back of the testicle and collects sperm. It can get inflamed causing all sorts of discomfort even fever.

If there is any swelling, then scrotal and testicular cysts can be suspected. They usually cause no complications and are left alone to go away on their own. If they don’t, they could be drained.

I hope everything turns out to be good. Let me know how it went at the doc’s!

Hi i am 14 years old and i found a small lump on my right testical,also i have found out that 1 has swollen up where the lump is what could this be?

15 years old here, found a lump kind of where the penis ends, coming towards the balls.

i noticed recentley 2 small round lumps in my scrotum that seem to be attached to the 2 different testes by a sorta string or vein. i think thve been there for as lng as i can remember but im really scared tat its Testicular Cancer. there very small and round and quite hard and they hurt when i put pressure on them it hurts sometimes.....

iim 13 yrs old and i havent really progressed through puberty very far at

all. IN my sctrotum theres also lot's of sorta veins or strings around in mt scrotum. im think i need to go to the Doctor (GP), but im scared of how to approach my parents. Please advise me......

i think that it mght not be cancer or even connected to the testicals beccause there not asctually like------ O. (testical and lump) more like O . (testical and lump)------- pLEASE hELP!!!!!!!

hi in 12 and i have a small vein type thing with a round ball on the end connected to my teste,anyway i thought it might be cancer so i looked up on a website and 90% of men with testical cancer have a painless lump INSIDE their testical and lower back pains

Re charlie : if you have lots of lumps in a string leading to your testicals i'ts nothing to worry about i'ts just vercose vains i think i have the same thing and went to the doc about it and it wasnt a big ordeal. and you shld talk to your parents about it they will be happy you came foward about it.

Im 13 years old, a few days ago i did my very first TSE and found a bump on my right testicle. The bump is really small. Should i be concerned about this?

Hey, I'm 20 years old and about 6-7 years ago, I found a bb sized ball attached to the top of the testicle, well it look's like it's attached to the end of the epididymis. I'm very worried it's TC. There's no swelling at all in either testicle. I sometimes have a slight pain in my abs for a few seconds, but it's nothing really big, and personally, I think it's myself tricking my self to thinking its hurting. I'm very scared and have always been afraid of the doctors, which is why I havn't gone. I know that's stupid to do but I'm just terrified of the doctors. Any advice/info about it? Thanks.

hi Scaredashell,
im 16 years old and ive had exactly the same symptoms as you
i have a BB size lump on my right testical but theres no swelling
but its not exactly tender to touch but when i touch an put pressure on it
then it starts to ache abit as you im terrified of the doctors
i dont want it to be TC
i dont have any abdominal pains or anything
and its been there for as long as i can remmeber since i was at least 9
i think

like most men im not very confidant about getting my penis out for any doctor because to be honest i dont really have the largest penis around

so if anyone can tell us what it is without us going to the doctors it would be a great help

thank you

i am 13 and have also found a small lump on my right testical it hurt at first but now it doesnt so much Help? wats wrong

Anybody below the age of 18 here is probably just growing up and there is most likely nothing to worry about.

However I'm no expert, you should probably consult a doctor.

The posts before the last reply were from more than 2 months ago. I'd just like to know if they got any clarification to their cases if they were nice enough to tell me.

I gave myself a TSE when I found myself not having anything else to do about two-three weeks ago. I have checked about every 3 days and it hasn't grown in size. It is located on the top about 2-3 mm wide. It is as sensitive as it would seem and hurts at the same rate as the whole testicle but when I try to drag my finger down on it with a small force that doesn't hurt directly, it has a dull ache.

I was wondering what I should expect and the reply above me says that anyone below the age of 18 is just growing up but I have also read that it is most common in men ages 20 to 34 and third most common for teenagers between 15 and 19. I am 15 and I am really embarrassed about going to my parents about this. Most of all my doctor. Are there any symptoms I should watch for or signs that only testicular cancer has?

Any reply would be appreciated. Thank You.

hi i also have a small lump on my right testicle about the size of a bb i had it for about 5 mnths before i decided to see a doctor and that eally was the last resort for me as i realy do not like getting it out in front of a male when i put pressure on it it hurts quite abit and sends tinys pains up one side however the pain is only there when i put pressure on it i went to a doctor today 14 august and shown him he coudnt feel the lump hes hopeless he kept saying it was part of my testicle tubes i kept telling him he aint touching the right place in the end i gave up he said do u ever get pains like your testicles twisting or anything like that i said yes he said it may be a infection or somthing like that and told me the best thing to do is get a course of antibiotics which i am currently taking now he said nothing to worry about as it definatly aint cancer and as i have read all over the internet for a second opinion loads of people have it and it may also be a cist get it checked out people !!!!!!

i have the same problem i noticed it only today