Recently my left testical had a bout of pain that lasted for about 3 days. The pain was similar to "blue balls" where my testicals swelled periodically. It's possible I strained myself during exercise, but I cannot recall when. The pain has moved over to the right side, but not as accute. No question the pain increases when sitting down. While my left testical was swollen, I did feel a vain - that seemed to be swollen. It actually felt like a rope with a nott in the middle. When I squeezed this area - the main was direct and sharp. I haven't had that type of swelling or pain since - only dull pain on both testicals - especially when sitting for long periods of time. It almost feels like someone kicked me in the nuts - any suggestions - I'm 38. Thanks

Well I have a similar problem right now! It sounds identical almost to yours! about two weeks ago I got this strange ache in my groin and left testicle. The pain wasnt sharp but dull and annoying! It got sorta bad one night so I went to the doctor! He gave me a testicle exam and said he didnt feel any lumps but that there was some swelling, also he said my urine test was clear and fine! Now I am experiencing pain every now and then in my right testicle with the left still coming and going usually late in the day! The doctor told me without a ultrasound he thought for sure it was a anugual hernia or sports hernia! He told me to ice my balls when the pain came on and take Ib Profin! Maybe you can try this! I'll keep ya posted on my diagnosis!

I'm 67 and had prostate cancer surgery a year ago and now my left testical is swollen and aches in my groin and down my left thigh. Not all the time, but enough to let me know it's still there. I've been to my regular physician and to two different Urologists and each of them have put me on antibiotics and told me to take ibuprophen. One of them also put me on sterioids, but the problem still exists. I've had two ultrisounds and everything checks okay and no trouble urinating and urine is clear. Any other suggestions????

From what you are describing, it sounds like you may have a condition called Testicular Torsion. This is a very painful and potentially fatal condition because the artery in your scrotum gets twisted and cuts off blood flow to the testicle. I strongly recommend you see your doctor about this ASAP. It can be repaired with a relatively simple procedure where the testicle is sewn in place to the scrotum thereby preventing it from twisting. Good luck.

i have a level 9 pain in oth testicals swelling of a cord on right side,feels like my prostate is swelled up makes me were i cant walk an ultimitly sick from the top of rib cAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF BUITT.PLEASE HELP IVE HAD THIOS ISSUE 4 YRS BUT ONLY I RIGHT SIDE OVER THE PAST 9 MTHS IT MOVED TO LEFT SIDE ALSO.I TRY ICE HOT SHOWER SEX LEGS PROPPED UP I AIR AN NO RELIEF.WHT SHOULD BE DONE?

My left testical has become swollen about twice the size as my right, it is very tender and the pain goes up the left side of my groin. It is a deep arch that has now gone into the left side of my lower back. It now a week old

Thats Hot Normal But That Means That You Have Prostate ProblemsYou Might Need Surgery If It Carrys On 4 2 Weeks