Hi everyone im 20 years old and my period is not predicatable at all it comes later every month. My last period started on October 24 i had protected sex on the 31 . It is now december 5 and i have a little cramping and slight discolored discharge . I did have sex on 27 of november. so i did not have a period in the month of november. I know it sound confusing but i really need help. since my last period was the 24 of october i thought i would get it around the end of november but its now december. I have missed a month before, but im wondering if i coulde be pregnant even though i only had sex 2 times between the period and it was protected both times. I know its confusing but if you can help please do

I don't think your pregnant i just think since your thinking about it to much your periods always off stress your a little late the one way you can tell if your pregnant is go look at your boobs lol if they look a little ;bigger an dhurt then your pregnant lol i get like you almost everymonth with my husband but whe i really ended up pregnant about three weeks later my boobs hurt so bad i didnt want a bra on and thats when i knew this time i was actually pregnant good luck

also your time line of when you had sex with me my period was on the feb 21 and then had sex on march 7 and found out i was preg may 5 and by the end of march begining of may my boobs were killing me an di was not cramping and i had no discharge

This is not a strict rule that you have to have all of the symptoms of pregnancy. Everybody is different. Kayle if you got pregnant then by now you should be a mother, right?

You could be pregnant, yes. Either of the days you did the deed could have done the job! Male sperm can live inside a woman's reproductive organs for as much as 7 days and sometimes even 10 on the rare occasion. One thing to remember, though, is that after ovulation every healthy woman experiences a surge of progesterone that could last all the way up until their period (two weeks in most cases). Progesterone is guilty of causing symptoms identical to early pregnancy symptoms including but not limited to nausia, sore breasts, bloating, fatigue, loss or gain in appetite... the list goes on. If it's a pregnancy symptom it's also a progesterone symptom with the single exception of a positive home pregnancy test. You don't get true pregnancy symptoms until the egg implants which takes between 6 and 12 days after ovulation at which point your body starts producing hcg. Long story short... if you did ovulate mid-cycle and if you did conceive and if you are as late as you think you are then at this point you should get a positive hpt. Good luck.

I am a mom of a 3 year old daughter how about you

helpmeplease

DID you go to a doc and find out yet if your preggo