Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex. I was pregnant once but had a misscarriage. I was on birth control but i missed some pills. We had sex on november 8 he cummed in me a few timesand
My last period was on the.17 it is now december29 and i still havent gotten my period
Ivee been feeling nausseous and bloated. Also super tired and sleepy . My boobs have been growing and feel funny and more sensitive.i pee more than oftrn . And my pants dont button Anymore , i took2 pregnancy tests already one dec.17 and one dec29 and both came out negative . Could i be pregnant ? Can anybody please help me?g

Hi honey! I'll help you I just want to get this straight!

1. You missed some pills - how many and when?
2. You had unprotected sex on November 8th? - Was that the only day?
3. You had your last period on November 17th - are you usually regular?

Umm yeah i missed the pills for the too weeks; no it wasnt the only time ; and yess am regular; am only 15 and am really scared i just want to know ; because a lot of people tell me i am specially cuz ive fainted a few times already and i dont know wat to do

OH HONEY!! 2 weeks!!!!!!? Did you just start them or something!!!? Anyways!!! When did you miscarry? And here's the other information I need from you OK?

1. When your period was on November 17th how long did it last, and what days after your period did you have sex? AND the biggy is this when you missed the 2 weeks WHEN was that EXACTLY?

No its cuz i cudnt find them .; it was on may when i had a misscarriage;
- my period only lasted 4 days
And i missed the pills the2 last weeks of october ;

OK!!!!! I can breathe!!!! 8-| I don't think you are pregnant honey because you have been back on them - right?! And it has been over a month of use! What is probably happing is that your body is not tolerating your pill! It might have too much progesterone or estrogen in them! BUT to put your mind AND mine ;-) at ease I want you to go to your local plannned parenthood clinic and ask for a pregnancy blood test! IF that comes out negative, I want you to go and see your doctor and have the pills changed - tell him/her your symptoms etc and I'm sure they will change it for you! PLEASE let me know how you make out OK honey! And good luck!

Ohh ok(: thank yu. Very much ; okay i really appreciate the help