So about 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had sex PROTECTED and the condom did not break and he pulled out before he ejaculated, about 4 or 5 days after we had sex i started my period, it was a normal period like every other one i have, the past couple of days i have been worried that i might fall pregnant, i know it's stupid to think that since i started my period but i have heard that some girls still get their period if they pregnant, so i was wondering if i could be, i have been really stressed out, i dont have any symptoms. can someone help me please:)?

Hi Stax,

You do not have your period if pregnant, you can't.  There may be some bleeding however.

Since you used protection, and had a normal period, it is very unlikely that you are pregnant.

During your period, the lining of your uterus is shed.  If you had a period while pregnant, the developing fetus would NOT survive.

Hope it helps.

I had sex with my bf on October 20th. And he came out side me but it got all over me down there..like a lot of it. Its November 1st now and ive been feeling weird..like idk. I though I had a UTI and went to the doctors and they said I didn't. And ive been very tired and feeling sick. Ive thrown up yesterday and went home from school. And same thing last Friday. Im more hungry then usual But I feel fine after I eat till the next morning then I pule it up. Also my boobs hurt and idk I just feel weird. could i be pregnant??

thank you so much:)