My last menstrual period was on Oct 24, 2012, i doubted if am conceived & took a home pregnancy test (using Dr. reddy's velocit easy test) today (dec 5 2012) early in the morning, the result was no pregnancy.

We used protection to avoid pregnancy, but few strokes without it & for final stage we used the protection measure whenever we have sex. I am confused as to what could be the reason for delay in my periods when even the test result is negative.

Hi Mehk.. you know home pregnancy tests aren't always accurate u should go see a doctor to get a blood work done... Good luck

Hey tnx a lot :)........... but right now its difficult since tmrw need to travel to our native & would prefer the next week. Is that fine if I travel by train (it will take only 3 hrs for the journey).

No problem.. next week would be fine.. :)

Thank u so much :)

Hi , just want to share my situation,i have a regular monthly period which is every last week of the month last October i had a period on the day 26th and 27th but on the 28th it stops and on the first week of november i had a period again that lastedfor four days,and yesterday i started to have a period again which very confusing cause i actually stopped taking birth control pills last October,me and my husband are actively having sex because we already wanted to have a baby and now i'm having this awkward feeling that i might be pregnant beacuse i feel a lot of symptoms,do u think it is possible that i am pregnant even i am having a period ?? Hope anyone could give me some help..thanks