well.. i have been having alot of sex lately.. the last time i got my period was around october 12.. i regularly have irregularly periods.. but during the last few months before october i was getting my period every month.. my boyfriend and me always use condoms when having sex.. and recently on december 26 i took a pregancy test and it was negative.. what should i do ? should i take another pregnancy test ? is this normal ? Also in november instead of getting a normal period I just had like brown discharge.. What does that mean ? Is that normal ?

Hi honey! If you have always had protected sex I think that you are experiencing PCOS - Cystic Ovaries! So I would like you to go to your doctors and ask for 1st a vaginal swab, then a pelvic/vaginal ultrasound - this will determine if you have ovarian cysts! Ovarian cysts cause cestation of your period, spotting, even exact same symptoms as pregnancy! And because you have regularly had irregular periods - this is a HUGE signal of this! So get a check up and please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health!