today is 23 and my period is not coming ai have one question that if when i should go to blood test .so it will be identify tham i have done sex or not pls ry me.

Hi Guest,

When did you expect your period?

You can take a home test.  Just be sure to use your very first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.

If you go in asking for a pregnancy test they're going to know you had sex.  Why else would you ask for one?

hello mam ,Thanks for your email. I have done my home test but result is negative and my August and September period is missing what can i do mam pls ry me i cannot understood mam pls ry me i am very worried about it.

At this point, missing two periods and showing negative on the pregnancy test you NEED to see your doctor.
It does NOT mean that you are pregnant. It CAN indicate a hormonal problem. You DO need to have that addressed.
Good luck.

hello mam i was gone to dr. she tell me it may be harmonse problem she gives me 15 days of medicine which is control of my harmonse .and medicine name is hyponidd .i thing more mam hair is come on my face it is indicate the problem of harmonse an d mam 1 thing more i have done sex 16 june then next month my period is regular come on 10 july after that my August and September period is missed so is it clear i am not pregnant .am i wrong or right please give me response i am very worried abot it.

If your period July 10 was "normal" for you, as in like all your previous periods then it is VERY unlikely you are pregnant.

Your doctor indicates it is a hormone problem. Hair on your face is a common symptom of a hormone problem. This is the likely cause of you not having your period.

Keep up with your doctor. Good luck.