My name is sarah and I'm 17 years old. Ever sense I started having sex in last year of july 2012 my periods have been wacky! Okay so last july my period didn't come until the 24th. Which it should of came on the 10th then in august I didn't have a period but I had one early on september 5th. Then in october I had one on my regular date. But when november came I didn't have one I started to freak out! Once december and january came I had my period on my regular date the 10th. (Also during these months I did have sex but I always always use a condom b/c I'm not on birth control which I know I should be.) So when feburary came my period didn't Come until the 25th. During march I did have sex with another guy we used condoms the first time we did it he didn't cum. The second time he came and later that night we had sex again and we went through 8 condoms b/c they kept breaking. The third time and last time we used condoms. I didn't get my period during march. I was expecting to get it around the 25th or so to match up With february. But I did not. Should I be worried? Should I take a pregnancy test to make sure?also I haven't had any other pregnancy symtoms at all. Any advice? Please help.

Hi Carameldelite990, to be honest (I am not a doctor though) I believe that you are not pregnant and that you will get your period in a couple of days or so.  When you are young and having sex the hormones that a ladies body produces will make your period irregular until the body can figure out what to do with all the hormones.  Also, the more time you spend with women your bodies tend to regulate to each others cycles - you find that often in work places that women tend to menstruate together.  If you need to alleviate some stress than take a pregnancy test but I think that you would be wasting your money as it will come.  Just relax and take some deep breaths...