My name is Niesha.... I was just told that I have a bladder infection. Things just aren't making sense to me! I haven't had my period since July so I just thought I was pregnant. After August 19, I decided to take my first two pregnancy test! They both came out negative.... The month of September I did the exact same thing only I took three because I wanted to make sure I was seeing the right things. Those three came out positive and now i'm more confused then ever... I just the emergency room and all I was told is that I have a bladder infection... Yet, my menstrual hasn't came yet and no one can tell me why!! I'm in need of answers and help....

Hi Niesha,

A bladder infection will NOT give you a positive pregnancy test.

The test looks for a specific hormone made by the developing embryo, hCG. If it is present, you are pregnant.

With three positive results and no period I'd say you are pregnant.

yes your defo preg after 3 possitive test huni becuse it picks up on hormonalisise witch id the change in ur hormaons i had the same thing when i fell preg with my daughter holly shes 12 months old now :)

no, the test only detect BHCG you have to have a sperm infection fro that to go up. dumbass.