My son is 16 he isn't circumcised so I bathe him everyday I have a hard time keeping his foreskin and penis clean without any smegma.

See my response to your other posting:

https://www.steadyhealth.com&highlight=

Let him take care of himself. Smegma isn't the big problem some people try making it.

Are you serious? Is your son developmentally delayed or handicapped in some way?

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, then smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more every day.