Greeting guys. I just realised these white cluster like bumps under my foreskin when I taking bath. Similiar to this its not mine but i managed to found the picture that look exact to my subject matter. anyone know what was it? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use 

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma does NOT cause cancer.

Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more

In all likelihood, what you are experiencing is a build-up of smegma, which occurs in some men. The best treatment is to (1) wash regularly (using a mild cleanser) and making sure that you pull back the foreskin and wash and rinse under the hood as well, and (2) daily using a superior penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). You need to find a cream that includes a natural hydrator like vitamin E, as well as vitamin A, as A can help to reduce unwanted penis odor (which often accompanies smegma build-up). Good luck.