I'm 17 and until until recently I'd never pulled my foreskin back because I was too scared. When I finally decided to try it and it wouldn't go all the way back, I got really worried. After reading a lot about it here and elsewhere I've been trying to stretch it gradually. I think I've noticed a small improvement but that could be wishful thinking. Right now I can get it I'd say about 1/3 of the way down. Anyway when I stretched it today I went a little too far (a fraction of a millimeter) and had this sensation almost like pulling off a bandaid. when I did that there was a thin ring of what I'm guessing is smegma where the skin just was. My question is, was the smegma sort of gluing the foreskin to the head and the momentary pain was caused by that? Or is my skin just too tight and the pain was a tiny split or something?

yea it kinda was but no worries as u get it to go back u can wash that stuff off..it will sting like hell tho for a while ..cause its never seen the air befor but u can get that stuff off

hey v6383, ino its a long time since you wrote your message but when u used to retract ur foreskin did it look like it was stuck or actually glued to the head? and then you pulled it further and it ripped?

It's my understanding that smegma is an accumulation of secretion under the foreskin that can and should be cleaned away with water in routine bathing.

If you have having a problem with stickiness, or adheasions, you will want to see a doctor and ask their advice. Now, they may advise just what you are trying, or, they may have some cream or treatment to ease the separation.

In anycase, I would recommend sitting in bathwater to soak as much as possible, especially before trying this retraction. It just may help loosen things up, but I defer to a doctor's opinion when he examines you.

Hi!
i used to have my foreskin glued to my penis, when i was like 13. I remember it scared me to rip it off because i couldn't pull.
Now i am going to give you a simple advice. Wank yourself! i'm really serious about it. Since i began wanking, slowly and slowly my foreskin would unglue and fully retract. Now i am 16yrs old with no problems, and i can retract it for 2 years now.
You can masturbate yourself everyday and in a matter of month your problems should be solved.
The technique you use is just hold your penis normally on its normal positing and start going up and down, holding the skin and rolling it up and down on your penis, just how you would normally do. You just wank without contact to the penis, you just hold your hand on the foreskin.

Hope it will help you.

Mokoko

Hi v6383:

Smegma is not glue. It is not sticky and does not glue the foreskin to the head.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Don’t let people frighten you with horror stories about smegma. They aren’t true.

Smegma collects harmlessly under the foreskin from birth. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese. It is common for a teen who retracts his foreskin for the first time to find a large accumulation of smegma, which has been harmlessly accumulating under the foreskin since birth.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma does NOT cause cancer. There is a lot of false and incorrect information about smegma circulating on the Internet and elsewhere.

It won’t hurt if it stays there for a while, but it can get irritating and smelly if it stays for a very long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash the smegma away once in a while. Washing with soap should be avoided because it can dry out the mucosal tissue and cause non-specific dermatitis.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see a little more every day.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a very long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Do not worry too much about your smegma.

I m 17 gear old i can retract my foreskin half way i cant go further because it seems ghat forskin is fused with glan. Tell me what to do