So,

I am near 30 years old. The last year and half the Smegma issue is getting worse. Me and my wife do not use condoms as she uses an IUD and it has always worked.

After sex, I shower. The next morning I shower and retract the forskin to find the typical full head of Smegma, even though I showered after sex. I clean it off, and by the next evening when I shower underneath the foreskin it gets itchy, due to the amount of Smegma under there.

It is actually starting to get me down a little bit. The amount it produces under there is rather disgusting.

Anyone have any serious suggestions how to stop this, or cut down the amount produced?

:-( :-(

Thanks

Stop using soap to clean inside the foreskin.  Just rinse once a day with clear water and you should see an improvement.

i have same problem and i tried many ointments.....even my urologist have no idea what cause this...i cleaned my pennis in bleachwater and then used johnsons baby oil,,,,, that relived me a lot,,, but any time it will come back,,,, i have no idea what cause this,, ,,

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma does NOT cause cancer.

Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more every day.

http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/wright1/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma

I am wondering if you might have a yeast infection.