hi, im 15 boy.yesterday when i masterbate, i suddenly saw my penis going wrong.i pull down my foreskin n i saw something yellowish n little bit look like powder stick at my foreskin .i try to remove it but is too difficult bcoz its too pain when i try to pull down my foreskin. what is tat think ? is tis the dry cum or dry urine? i masterbate quite lots n sometimes i din wash it. but i clean my penis often.can anyone tell me wat tat thing? i scared tat can cause penis cancer or any sick.
another thing, i confuse tat have i hit poberty? i have penis hair but no armpit hair n i can cum too.but i saw my foreskin are still connect wif my penis .i cant pull it down very deep juz like all men in porn do.when i pullit too deep ,i felt very pain.tis make me confuse whether  hit puberty bcoz all men can pull their foreskin deeply but duno whether teen can.
pls tell me whether i  hit puberty or not n when my foreskin can pull deeply.is my age too small? ( oh ya ! i havent circumference ( duno how to spell , it means i havent cut the extra foreskin yet)

Hi again 97,

You need to clean under your foreskin daily.  It's probably a combination of smegma and dried semen.  Wash it in the shower.

You are in puberty.  As I said in your other post it is normal at your age for the foreskin to not retract fully.  Keep working on stretching it.

Hope it helps.

just exercise pulling my foreskin down everyday can help me in this problem?

Yes, pull the foreskin down every day, don't force it, just what you feel comfortable doing.

That word you were looking for - it's circumcised. You're not, got it!

Check this thread, it may help:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

Hi Nudeboy97:

The yellow stuff is probably smegma.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Don’t let people frighten you with horror stories about smegma. They aren’t true.

Smegma collects harmlessly under the foreskin from birth. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese. It is common for a teen who retracts his foreskin for the first time to find a large accumulation of smegma, which has been harmlessly accumulating under the foreskin since birth.

Smegma is not “filth”. It is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. The skin oil is beneficial to health of the glans penis (head).

Smegma does NOT cause cancer. There is a lot of false and incorrect information about smegma circulating on the Internet and elsewhere.

It won’t hurt if it stays there for a while, but it can get irritating and smelly if it stays for a very long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash the smegma away once in a while. Washing with soap should be avoided because it can dry out the mucosal tissue and cause non-specific dermatitis.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see a little more every day.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a very long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Do not worry too much about your smegma. It Is harmless.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use