alright i am a 15 year old boy just a few days ago i my foreskin became very sore and red and it stings wen it rubs off my boxers. then wen i was doing a pee i noticed some smegma so i pulled my foreskin back and there was lots of it. i washed it off and wen i looked again a few hours later it was back again. i shower at least once a day and i just want to know if this is a serious problem or if any1 knows how i can reduce this problem.
please reply asap

i have the same problem ......whatsup with it...i dont no what to do?....im 15 years old too and i did the same as what yu did

hey guys i have this problem too, thats why ive searched it up on google
itoo wash it off but then it comes back

it feeels okay after 2 - 3 days

Hi I'm 18, having the same problem maybe this is quite common.

Searched it on google but only thing i can find is other people with the same problem but no one who knows what to do about it.

Woke up this morning sore foreskin which was a bit more red than usual and and a big build up a smegma underneath I shower everyday and havnt even had sex in a couple week so dno what the cause is.

Since your foreskin is red and stings, you probably have an inflammation called "posthitis".

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see more every day.