Made a drunken mistake and had unprotected sex with a woman, oral and vaginal. My urethera started itching a few days later with no other symptoms. Scheduled appointment for STD screen 14 days after the event. (travel schedule prevented earlier appointement). Due to not exhibiting any other symptoms the Doc waived the exam and prescribed doxycycline and metronidazole pills along with a rocephin injection. Itching started to subside within the week long treatment of antibiotics but now its back.What are the chances the antibitoics did not clear the infection? Could there be a yeast or fungal infection? the oral performed on me was for a long period of time with heavy saliva. I want ot resume a normal sex life but dont want to chance infecting somebody else.

In the past day I have developed some small petichial type red dots on the foreskin of my penis. There is a bit of a burning associated with this. I have researched some online and it may be a yeast infection. Is there a way to upload photos of this condition?

I have had no sexual contact of any type for a month. Not even manual stimulation.

The red dots is in addtion to the itching urethra  I posted about earlier. I spoke with my Doc before these spots appeared to determine if the itching could be from a yeast infection. He said doubtful and gave me another 7 days of doxycycline.

Getting some clotrimazole cream in the AM to try but i dont want to waste another week chasing this down the wrong path. Can anybody clue me in if this is the right direction?

Just try it out, there's no harm in tryin.