OK i have had no sexual contact like oral or sex. Now this mite just be my skin but ive taken some pictures i want people to see and say what they think. Its wierd becuase i have done nothing and parents have nothing. I wank a lot but so does many other people. Please have a look and tell me what you think. The redness goes and comes but dont go completely. Do you think it could be just the texture of my skin or anything. I have exma and achne. Please have a look. I am desperate for someone elses opinion. Thankyou and i hope to see some replies. I have no pain or anything down their either.
This is a picture when i pull my foreskin right back

Here is a picture where the redness is

Another picture of redness .

When i have a shower or a bath the redness turns pink and nerly the same as other skin. But i went to the doctors before the redness came and he gave me this cream for exma, i put on my penis head becuase i thought it would stop the itching, i put it around where that redness is. The doc said not to put too much on as it will thin out your skin. So i dont know if the cream has done that. The cream he gave me is called "Canesten HC cream".
I really hope people help me out. Please tell me what to do and not what to do. please please please i am begging. I almost cry because of this.

people Have looked but NO replys..... please people i want to know what you think!!!!

Okay I will take the plunge and tell you what I think.

NO SEXUAL CONTACT AT ALL? So this can rule out STD'S if you are being honest..

Yeast infections, or other fungus infections can look like that. You should see a doctor to get the correct diagnoses, and treatment. But it may be somehting as simple as a yeast/fungus infection..Which is actually quite common.

also EXEMA cream is for THAT disease, not a fungus or other infection.. DEF have this looked at!

wont it go its self? :-( ive alrdy been docs once about itching round there. but that went

i really colud do without going again :-( i dont want to tell my mum :-(

If it is infact a fungus than you NEED A DOCTOR..
But you don't have to tell your parents, you need no parnetal consent to see the doctor.

wont it clear its self up trhen?

some one told me that if i clean and take care then it minght clear up? What do you guys sujjest?

Looks like youve been jelqing your penis mate if this is the case stop, if not my bad :$. My penis swelled and looked similar to this not long back when the swelling went down I was told by my doctor to refrane from any sort of sexual activity and he meant any, not even masterbation for two weeks to give it time to heal best thing I think you should do is go to the doctors and if he says there's nothing wrong but you know different coz lets face it its been attached to you all your life you should know when its not looking right, give it a couple of weeks without sexual activity and have plenty of warm baths if after then it's no different and still upsetting you seek a second opinion and keep pestering untill they get something sorted eg referal to a urologist for an expert opinion hope this helps ya a bit more ;-)

migt just be from masterbating to much

give it a week or so and see if t clears up

Several causes ( went through them myself as a teenager):

.fungus infection: which can sometimes occur due to stress; unwashed hands infect the mucus membranes of your penis with bacteria; not washing yourself properly under your foreskin;

.bladder inflammation with following fungus infection: unbalanced diet like too much sugar and alcohol - meaning your are too acidic in your bladder content;

.herpes infection: spitting on your penis while masturbating and infecting yourself with herpes from your spit (congrats- now you have genital herpes on top of your mild oral herpes);

.genital or oral contact with infected person (but I rule this out in your case)

Self remedies:

A) Hygiene! Wash yourself with antibacterial soap at least once a day. Best morning and evening. Always after intercourse and masturbating. Let your uncircumcised foreskin dry when you have those kinds of infections. Pull it back when you tuck it in your underwear. Or wrap a clean tissue around it when pulled back. Don't forget to toss it after an hour or two - bacteria need a moist environment to fester and they don't like this. Change the underwear DAILY! No joke. Really wash them on high temperature to kill the germs.

B) Do in fact masturbate occasionally. It prevents the accumulation of more germs in the bladder or prostate. Literally 'cleans the pipes'.

C) Don't hold your urine too long! Frequent urination also 'cleanses' and avoids pooling of bacteria in your bladder. Always make sure your bladder is then really empty - you may notice when having an infection that your urine is a bit milky at the end of the flow. Pain during urination shows you that your urethra is inflamed. Sure telltale sign!

D) Eat lots of unsweetened yogurt. Buckets of it. It's highly alkaline and balances the acidity of you body. Stop eating sweets, sugar of any kind, non-diet sodas, citrus fruits, and alcohol for at least a week. You should feel a difference often in a day or two. You may even put some yogurt ( pure, no sugar, no flavor) around the gland. Wash it off after an hour.

E) NO unprotected anal intercourse! Ever!! The flora of the intestine is not meant to come into contact with a penis membrane and chock full of bacteria. And that stuff goes straight into your foreskin ( which has the enlarged Langerhans Cell structure, responsible for a higher HIV infection rate in uncircumcised males) You also can infect your girlfriend with anal herpes, which is really, really unpleasant for the rest of her life. Again, the anus has the enlarged Langerhans cell structure, responsible for a higher HIV infection rate in anal intercourse practicing males and females.

F) Use condoms when masturbating very often. It prevents fine cracks in your skin, which are prone to infection. Use them when you have an infection or your partner has one. No big discussion about it to kill the mood while you are at it, but just do it. But do talk about it openly! I always was worried that people would think I would have irresponsible sex with wrong partners. No, many of these infections have no other person involved.

What doctors do: Many doctors don't know how to handle these symptoms, I noticed. Even that most of my research is based on what they do with women's frequent infections. One actually gave me an antibiotic cream to be filled into a syringe ( with a flat rounded tip, smooth plastic needle) which I had to shove up my hurting urethra and then push the cream up as far as possible towards my bladder. Can't remember if it worked or not. Probably not. The doc didn't know how to do it, as he had never had a patient with my symptoms. Most of them just give you antibiotic pills, and if it is herpes, the various medications the other posters already mentioned.