I have 5-6 tiny red dots on penis, no itching, doesn't hurt, no discharge, and didn't have unprotected sex. I did receive brief oral sex 2 nights ago. And the dots popped up this morning. I did have sex with a condom as well last night. I am also uncircumcised. What are these?

Well, I'd say that there's no need for concern since there's no itching, no pain, no discharge, and no possibility of an STD. These could be just ingrown hairs, these are extremely common and a normal part of the skin's anatomy.

I am 25 years old and uncircumsized. I will explain to you what I think to be going on.

My story:

I had a prior experience "hooking up" with a girl confirmed to have HSV 2. We had fooled around and then she broke the news to me that she had contracted it 6 months prior and was on medication. "Hooking up" consisted of making out, spooning with her wearing underwear as well as really thin pants/fabric (without a condom), and fingering her and touching myself. I had also had very bad folliculitis due to trimming with a beard trimmer my pubic hair a week before. How do I know it was folliculitis? Each red bump was around a hair follicle, the worst ones contained two hairs growing out of one place. I took an HSV 2 blood test 4 days after the event, which is completely useless because it takes time for your body 8-10 weeks to produce any type of proteins associated with the infection.

I currently woke up with the same thing (red bumps that were not irritated) accompanied with ballanitis after pulling an all nighter for a test so I had gone 48 hours without showering. There was a mild smell.

Anyway...at the expense of spending hours upon hours of research freaking out time and time again I will share with you what I have learned.

1.) The skin of the penis is composed of unkeritinized squamous epithelium which is more prone to yeast infection and damage, especially in UNCIRCUMCISED men.

2.) Herpes is accompanies MOST of the time with irritation and blisters, especially an initial OB.

3.) Herpes usually is in "clusters".

4.) Herpes usually progresses from the red irritated state to the vesicle/blister state.

5.) Initial Herpes OB last from 7-12 days.

6.) I have gotten these bumps before my hookup since i was a child and I believe it to be due to poor hygiene most of the time.

7.) These red bumps have also appeared after rough sex of masterbation especially without lube and I'm pretty sure it is due to friction. 8.) HSV is transferred through the mucous membrane and dies usually within external environments. Taking the virus out of its temperature safe environment usually results in the virus dying. The outside body temperature is very different from the inside body temperature as well as the atmosphere.

9.) I have also gotten these bumps when my ex-girlfriend gave me oral sex without a condom and she used her teeth so it was a bit rough.

I am not a doctor, I'm a Biology-preprofessional student. I hope this possibly cleared some heads out there or confirmed some things for people.

Thank you I was freaking out about this but you've calmed me down. Is there any creams to take the red dots away cause I don't like seeing them I've had them for like 2 weeks what other advice would you give ?

Hey I had sex last week without protection and I've tarted to see little red dots on my penis head and I'm freaking out so much can u please help me the little red dots don't hurt or have caused me harm what is this?

Go to your primary. They will give u a cream

I have like 3 red bumps on the head of my penis but I am a virgin all I do is masturbate