I had unprotected sex with a partner, and two weeks later I started having some itching in my urethra. I didn't think it was something serious at first then it never stopped and I also started having some discharge unknowingly. I thought I contracted an UTI So I went and got tested twice. The results came negative twice for each test for clamydia and gonorrhea. Now I have clue what it is. Any clue?  

i dont know i have to bring in the dective lol. but seriously you didnt mention what was the result of the uti test or im i misuderstanding you ?

Lol read again I said it was negative

so why would you check your self for clamydia and gonorrhea first, i mean what made you think you had an std

The symptoms and that's what the doctor thought too

what were your symtoms other than itching in your urethra ?. you also mention you had unprotected sex with a partner does that mean you have multiple?

Beside the itching, some white discharge. And to your second question, kind of I guess

hmm thats strange ,and the doctor thought you had an std .kinda you guess dont get it??