ok....heres the deal...ive hooked up wit some pretty premiscious girls, never without a condom, except some oral. My latest sexual encounters without my steady girlfriend were about a year ago, and 6 months ago. last september i got an outbreak of some kind. the doctor in the ER diagnosed me with herpes. I then went to a clinic to get blood tested and type 2 came back negative. So i still dont know what that outbreak was. havent had once since and that was about 6 months ago. Now A week ago, i went and got tested again....results came back the same. I havent had sex or even masturbated in a while...but lately ive been seeing this miniscule amount of white stuff around my urethra...its usually after a bowel movement and after i hop in the shower i see it. Now i know that sperm can get backed up n get pushed out cause of pressure on the prostate, but i am convinced that all these blood tests are wrong...any opinions.

Hi Honey! Since the blood tests came back negative you are CLEAN!!! Herpes is a VERY painful blister outbreak! What you are describing is called Smegma! It is skin cells and regular buildup! It can be sticky and sometimes VERY hard to get rid of! Just cleaning with a face cloth will take that off! I think what you experienced before was a yeast infection - it can look VERY similar to herpes - in men! The ER doctor just diagnosed you on what he |thought| not scientific proof - as with the blood tests! And because you were SO diliginet about using a condom the ONLY thing you could get would be gential warts - which isn't completely protected via a condom! So DONT worry anymore OK? Also sperm don't get backed up, they die and are reabsorbed into the body! IF that was true there would be a WHOLE bunch of men looking like this ALL the time! o.O :$ o.O !!! ;-) XD So Relax OK? Good luck honey!

yeah but im circumsiced so idk if smegma would apply to me

any1 im still buggin

Circumsized males can STILL get smegma but in a lower amount! As I said earlier it COULD be a yeast infection too - men can get it! Google Images of Yeast infection on a penis

yes but i havent had sex in like 2 months, and that was with my girlfriend. the last premiscious encounter i had was in Aug. Now Today it happened again except a larger amount of this sticky clear mucus type stuff came out right after i urinated. It like ill urinate n then feel like my bladder isnt empty, n then its just this mucus stuff. Idk can this be backed up semen? i mean i went from having sex pretty much everyday to now nothing for about 2 months. STILL BUGGIN. and all my ghonnorrea n clymida test came back negative too i thought i should add that. i have had 2 full STD urine and blood tests in the past 5 months.

now im seeing tiny red dots.......WTF

the tip of my penis is now red and dry, idk if thats from the sticky substance and me pulling away my boxers. but now idk im seeing a couple of tiny red dots.....my herpes type 2 came back negative twice...its like everytime i get over this sh*t...something happens..

the last time i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend was in december...is it possible that she may have given me a UTI or a yeast infection and ive had it for this long without knowing?

plus ive been under the most stress ever in my life because i recently broke up with this girl i been goin out with for three years.......

theres like one tiny red dot, underneath the tip of my penis...its not raised or anything...it just raises concerns like....could it be chafed skin cause i literally just pulled my boxers away from myself n that sh*t hurt.

You have hit it on the head with your symptoms! It is a UTI! you need to get a urine culture test and see, also have the clinic or doctors check you for yeast infections! BOTH of these can be the TOTAL reason why you have this pee urge! And yeast infecitons are RAMPANT and anyone can get them at any time - but more so when you are sexually active!

Can I ask why you had unprotected sex with your girlfriend after having SO much sex with other girls!? IF you had something you would be putting her life and future in jeoprady too!!! NEVER EVER have unprotected sex OR next time I can't guarantee you that you WONT have an STI - perhpas one of the worst! You do NOT have an STI! As they ran all the tests! You have either a UTI or a yeast infection!

just got back from the doctors...he either said its clamidia or a bladder infection..but i havent had sex in months so im not leaning toward clamidia...and to answer your question, i was always completely honest with my girlfriend about everything after it happened. We didnt have unprotected sex until i got my first STD test results back. And it was never unprotected intercourse with anyone....and i dont wanna make it seem like im going around sleeping with every chick on the planet. I have had sex with 5 girls my entire life. And 1 of them was her. And another one was years before i met her.

so he told me to bring him a first morning urine sample tomorrow to test for clamidia and some other type of bacteria like microplasm or somethin plus he gave me some antibiotics which i cant take before i give the urine sample.

my girlfriend might have had a UTI the last time i was with her...but that was months ago...is it possible its still in my system just not showing up now.