back in july of 2006 i got chymidia, and gonnerrea, which escalated (sorry about the spelling) into P.I.D. i got medicaton for it and it cleared up within 2 months. Well now its february 2007 and my uterus has been hurting alot lately for the past 3 months. it never goes away. its the same pain i had when i first conracted the std's. i know i dont have any std's now and i dont know what to do. ovarian cancer runs in my family, but i looked on the internet for symptoms, and i dont have any symptoms. is there anyone out there that could tell me what they think is wrong. thanks so much.

well the same thing happened to me and im going to tell you right now...i winded up in the hospital when i got PID and everything was fine and dandy after that...matter of fact i was tested for stds and they came back clear. i still to this day dont know why i had PID. I did have chlymadia infection a year prior to that but was treated. 6 months later I found out I was pregnant and was planning on abortion or adoption-and next thing i knew a month or two into my pregnancy i collapsed at work in horrible horrible pain. turns out i had an ectopic pregnancy and didn't even know it. my fallopian tube ruptured and i nearly died. after waiting 7 hours in the ER i was bleeding really bad thinking i was having a miscarriage. after running all kinds of crazy test and 20 grand in the whole they were lucky enough to save one of my tubes but before they put me under they said they wouldn't know if they could save one tube, both, or neither until they cut me open. my advice to you is not not put off going to the doctors because i did at first because i had no choice due to lack of medical care in my state. it takes me 3-4 weeks to set up an apointment for std testing at the local health department. because of that i continuely stayed sick and just worked through the pain. mostly because the nurses thought i was just having pelvic pain due to my period. Lately i have read yeast infections and BV can even give you those kind of problems. i recommend that the minute you feel a pain just ask for std testing as well as bv and yeast infections. make sure that you also ask for all std tests. mostly trust your body-you know when something is wrong and not normal. dont hesistate made an appointment as soon as possible! the sooner you do the less scarring you will do to your tubes and such. the sooner you get treated the better-also your partner needs to be treated or you will just have a yo-yo affect. it you dont trust him-force him to wear condoms.

I think you should go and see a doc,again..its probably best