Hi, I was diagnosed with Chlamydia few days ago. I feel very bad about it, and I don’t know what to do. Did anyone manage to cure Chlamydia?

Hi, I know how you feel, I remember when I was diagnosed with Chlamydia a year ago. I was very angry and embarrassed that I let myself catch such a disease. I am a woman, which means that I could have many bad consequences from this disease. Chlamydia can damage a woman's reproductive organs, and cause infertility. All those troubles just because I forgot to buy a condom! How stupid I was. The only good thing about this, is that I was diagnosed on time, so I managed to cure it with antibiotics. A single dose of azithromycin helped me, and since than I never had unprotected sex again. Chlamydia is very common STD, which is sad. If any of you suspect on Chlamydia, go to doctor immediately and ask him/er to do a test.

did u do a home test or was u diagnosed by a doctor/ nurse? if a doctor or nurse diagnosed it then how come they didnt give u a prescription?
you really must go to them and get medication for this as it will not go away on its own. i really wouldnt want anyone else goin through what i did and still am now. chlamydia, because i left it untreated for 3 months gave me a PID, several cysts on my ovaries, tubes and bowels, internal bleeding and i was moments from death, and am left infertile. i now pray that IVF wil work for me. so please go to your doctors asap. x i hope this doesnt frighten you as my case was extreme but it will not go away on its own so its best if you get treated sooner rather than later.